As a joint project between researchers at NUI Galway and DREAM, the Disability Rights Digital Bibliography seeks to provide a single point of contact for academic references in disability rights. The bibliography was compiled based on individual contributions from researchers in seven research institutions throughout Europe. The bibliographies were established based on the thematic interests of the researchers and represent a wide array of areas impacting disability in Europe and internationally. Each bibliography is available as an accessible Microsoft Word document as well as a Research Information Systems (RIS) format which can be imported into most reference management software applications.
- All Bibliographies
- e-Accessibility – Word / RIS
- Disability Rights and the CRPD – Word / RIS
- Disability Theory – Word / RIS
- Indicators and Monitoring of Human Rights – Word / RIS
- Legal Capacity – Word / RIS
- Medicalization of Disability – Word / RIS
- Methodology for Research Disability – Word / RIS
- Non-Discrimination – Word / RIS
- Treaty Interpretation – Word / RIS
- Web Accessibility – Word / RIS
A permanent link to the bibliography can be found at NUI Galway.