The AEGIS Workshop and Conference “Accessibility Reaching Everywhere” on 28-29-30 November 2011 in Brussels, Belgium offered an excellent platform to bring together beneficiaries, accessibility experts, policy makers, researchers and related eInclusion projects. Many of you participated, and contributed to the success of the event.
We have covered these 3 days via our various social media channels (the links you will find below), ensuring that also those that could not physically participate, could follow us online in real time, while also ensuring that all those that did participate can now track back the interesting presentations, the papers and the many pictures.
The links to follow are:
- All presentations
- Conference proceedings in accessible PDF format
- Interviews with participants
- AEGIS Facebook page with full conference coverage, videos and 1000+ pictures
- AEGIS Twitter page with full coverage
- AEGIS SlideShare page with all embeddable presentations
Please note that the video recorded sessions will be released in the course of 2012.